- Holy Trinity Nursing & Rehab Center receives the National Healthcare Association Bronze Award
Holy Trinity Nursing and Rehabilitation Receives Bronze National Quality Award
-- Massachusetts facility recognized by national program
for commitment to quality care --
Worcester, Massachusetts – Holy Trinity Nursing and Rehabilitation has been recognized as a 2013 recipient of the Bronze – Commitment to Quality award for its dedication to improving the lives of residents through improved quality care. The award is one of three distinctions possible through the National Quality Award program, presented by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program honors facilities across the nation that have demonstrated their commitment to improving quality care for seniors and individuals with disabilities.
“In an age of changing health care, Holy Trinity Nursing and Rehabilitation has remained committed to prioritizing quality care above all else,” said Mark Parkinson, President and CEO of AHCA/NCAL. “This facility is an example of the great things that can be accomplished when we commit to person-centered care.”
Implemented by AHCA/NCAL in 1996, the National Quality Award Program is centered on the core values and criteria of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program. The program assists providers of long term and post-acute care services in achieving their performance excellence goals.
- Holy Trinity Nursing & Rehabilitation Center earns "5 Star" Rating with the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). For more information please follow the link to the Nursing Home Compare websit
Make sure and enter Holy Trinity Nursing & Rehabilitation Center under the facility search.
- Holy Trinity Nursing & Rehabilitation Center received national recognition on March 25, 2011 when it was awarded an AMDA Foundation/Evercare award for "Improving the Quality of Life for Persons Living in Nursing Homes" at the annual Long Term Care Medicine conference in Tampa, FL.
- Dominic Penny, Junior Volunteer receives an Honorable Mention from the Red Cross
- GROW AWARD On June 6, 2012 Holy Trinity was awarded a GROW award (Growing and Readying Our Workforce) from the Central Massachusetts Workforce Development Partnership. Fieldstone School of Worcester nominated Holy Trinity for its commitment to providing an excellent clinical rotation allowing the students to experience just how important it is to connect with our elders and provide a kind, caring and resident focused environment. Click here to read the entire article.